Cosmetics and household chemicals testing laboratory- in-use tests
Cosmetics and household chemicals testing laboratory
In-use tests for cosmetics, household chemicals products and others.
- in-use tests of professional line cosmetics
- in-use tests of „dermocosmetics”
- in-use tests „cosmetics” for animals
- comparative tests
- in-use tests of skin care cosmetics
- in-use tests of make-up removal products
- color cosmetics in-use tests
- in-use test of hair cosmetics
- in-use test of cosmetics for oral hygiene
- in-use test of washing cosmetics
- in-use tests of antiperspirants and evaluation of effectiveness
- application tests of deodorants and evaluation of effectiveness
- in-use tests of hair conditioning cosmetics
- in-use tests on the effectiveness of slimming and anti-cellulite cosmetics
- in-use tests of household chemistry products
- in-use tests the cleaning efficiency of dishwasher detergents
- hypoallergenicity, among others fabric conditioner
- in-use tests under the supervision of a dermatologist, ophthalmologist, dentist, gynecologist, aesthetic medicine doctor
- in-use tests of cosmetics for children
- in-use tests of cosmetics from the first day of live
- in-use tests „no-tears” cosmetics
- in-use tests of „plumping effect” lip enhancing cosmetics
- „long lasting effect”
- in-use tests of cosmetics with the participation of pregnant women
In-use tests of cosmetics, household chemistry products and others are not only an assessment of the effectiveness and efficiency of products, made by potential future users of the product, but also an assessment of compatibility with the skin, mucous membranes, eyes, through repeated application/contact.
In-use tests are carried out with the participation of a group of several dozen probants in a strictly defined time period and in a strictly defined manner. Probants are selected depending on the type of product and the target group of its recipients. In - use tests are a very important indicator for producers, providing a lot of important information about the product, e.g. the perception of the smell and its intensity, colours, efficiency, consistency, quality of spreading on the skin and FEELING of improvement of individual skin parameters, e.g. hydration, smoothing or flexibility.
In the case of in-use tests of household chemistry products, the customer receives information, e.g. about the test subjects’ feelings regarding the speed and effectiveness of dirt removal, efficiency, ease of application, or effectiveness compared to the market reference product.
In-use tests of cosmetics and household chemicals are conducted in an ethical manner - in accordance with the Declaration of Helsinki, under the supervision of a dermatologist or, if the examination requires it, an ophthalmologist, dentist, gynecologist, aesthetic medicine doctor.
Commission Regulation (EU) No 655/2013 of 10 July 2013 laying down common criteria for the substantiation of claims used in relation to cosmetic products.